Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm just a little nervous on the eve of my career change. I have to admit that I've never sold anything bigger than a 44 ounce cup of soda in my life. Cars? I've bought enough of them in my life to have some idea of how the process works but I am absolutely green when it comes to the professional side of the business.

My supervisor thinks I won't have a problem and that I shouldn't worry too much. I hope he is right--I don't want to make a mistake or fail in this new venture.

But at this stage in my life what do I really have to lose? If I buckle down, study hard, and be my true self I think I've got a good shot at making it work. If things don't work out then at worst I've got to find a different job.

If you're reading this and you live in my area then please help me out and consider buying either a new or used vehicle from me.

Please?

No comments: